Lunch will be offered to all students at no cost through the National School Lunch Program Seamless Summer Option.

Click here to see the up to date lunch menus!


This year we are offering PaySchool Central as a way to pay your child's cafeteria charges at PMG, RVS and CTMS for the additional a la carte snack items.

Students will receive laminated, bar-coded cards to use at the register. These cards tie into their cafeteria debit account, as well as our student information system.

***In order to establish a debit line for your child, you must setup a PaySchools account and link it to your child's cafeteria account.***

Instructions for creating the debit account can be found in this PDF. You will need the information below to link the funds to your child:

School Name, Student ID (emailed to parents), and Student Name


Q: Do I have to use PaySchoolsCentral? My child always brings cash

A: PaySchools Central (PSC) allows you to make online deposits via credit card. It is also provides parents reports on how students are spending their cafeteria money. If your child typically brings his or her lunch, they only pay by cash/check, and you do not want to access reports then there is no need to setup a PSC account.

Q: PSC has a convenience fee. How can I avoid that?

A: PSC does charge a convenience fee, as did our previous systems. If you want to save the convenience charge your child may bring in a check for deposit. Checks should be made out to Clinton Township Cafeteria Fund and must have the student's name and ID number (from above) clearly in the memo field.

Q: I have multiple children in the district, can I link them all to one PayForIt account?

A: Yes. You'll just need each of their student IDs (and you should receive a copy of this email for each of your children).

Q: Does PaySchools Central have a mobile app?

A: Yes. PaySchools Central has a mobile app available for Android and iOS devices. The Android version can be downloaded on Google Play. The iOS version can be downloaded on iTunes

Q: Where can I find additional PaySchools Central resources?

A: You may download this document: PaySchoolsCentral Toolkit.pdf

Free and Reduced Lunch:

Parents should still complete the free/reduced lunch application if they believe they may qualify. Additional benefits include state funding for the school, P-EBT benefits, and possible donations (Thanksgiving meal, holiday gift cards, etc.). The application can be completed online at Alternatively, a copy of the application can be found below, completed and returned to your child's school. Paper copies are also available at the main office of each school.  

2021-2022 Free and Reduced Lunch Application - English

2021-2022 Free and Reduced Lunch Application -

PMG parents can order lunch for their child each week through this Google Form. Please note that lunch orders are due each Monday at 9 a.m. for the following week. RVS and CTMS students will submit lunch orders in school each morning. No pre-order is required.
If your child has allergies and requires a different menu, please call Maschio's at 973-598 0005.

If you have additional questions, please email us at: [email protected]

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:
    [email protected]


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

 Offer vs. Serve Program

Summer Food Service Program


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.